Argosy Property Ltd said today it lifted net distributable income by 3.8% in the year to March.
Highlights for the financial year:
- Net distributable income up 3.8% to $59.6 million
- Net distributable income/share up 3.7%
- Portfolio occupancy 98.8%
- Weighted average lease term 6.1 years
- Full year unrealised revaluation gain $60 million, up 3.5% on book value
- Strong portfolio leasing outcomes, particularly in Wellington, with 7WQ now 82% leased to the Crown
- Further debt diversification via a second successful $100 million 7-year green bond issuance
- Net tangible assets/share up from $1.22 to $1.30
- Dividend guidance 6.35c/share.
- Further details to come this morning.