Commissioners have produced decisions approving 5 special housing areas at Ardmore, Clarks Beach, Drury South, Glenbrook, & Hobsonville Landing.
Auckland Council issued notices today making the applications under the housing accord with the Government operative.
The 5 areas:
- Ardmore, plan variation 17, 170, 180 & 190 Walters Rd & 587 Mill Rd, 19.6ha rezoned from future urban to mixed housing suburban, to create 295 lots including 30 affordable housing sites
- Clarks Beach, 137 Clarks Beach Rd, plan variation 19, 50.7ha rezoned from future urban to mixed housing suburban, 32 vacant lots, 2 residential superlots
- Drury South, plan variation 16, 49 Harrison Rd & McEldownie Rd, 101ha rezoned from light industry to terrace housing & apartment buildings, mixed housing urban & mixed housing suburban, 50 residential lots
- Glenbrook, plan variation 14, 35 & 127 McLarin Rd, 69ha rezoned from rural coastal to single house & local centre, to create 231 lots for residential, reserve & roading, neighbourhood park & coastal café
- Hobsonville Landing, plan variation 12, 2ha to mixed-use zone, 6 new dwellings
Attribution: Council notices.